Back to Job Search | Submit a new job
||Pediatric Congenital Heart Surgery
Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery Practice in a Nationally Recognized Hospital in Orlando, Florida.
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, part of the Orlando Health System:
- Growing Cardiac Surgery program requires a third surgeon for their collaborative team
- Care for neonates, infants, children and congenital adults (Designated as Central Florida's Adult Congenital Center)
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Teaching and clinical research, if desired
Orlando, Florida - Everyone knows about the theme parks that provide great entertainment for visiting friends and relatives. Residents also enjoy:
- Named a “Top Children's Hospital” by the Leapfrog Group – one of ten in the country
- Ranked a “Best Children's Hospital” by US News and World Report
- 158 beds (adjoining the 258-bed Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies)
- Largest NICU in the U.S.
- 20-bed Pediatric Cardiovascular ICU
- Dedicated Cardiac Surgery O.R. and Hybrid O.R.s
- A Magnet Designated facility
Learn more at www.arnoldpalmerhospital.com.
- Close-knit, family-friendly neighborhoods (demographics are much younger than is typical of Florida)
- Cost of living below the national average
- Diverse economic base that includes headquarters for Fortune 500 companies, large restaurant chains, communications companies and digital media enterprises
- 233 sunny days each year
- No state income tax
Acceptance of advertisements and/or job listings for the CHSS website and/or member e-mail communications is at the sole discretion of CHSS. CHSS does not guarantee, warrant or endorse any product, program or service advertised/listed.